- Keep in mind, that if you were born here, most probably, you would be one of them.
- Even though you dislike the culture in general, there is a lot you can learn from country’s outstanding people, its’ history, art, ways of doing business etc. depending on your interests.
- Instead of focusing on negative aspects of culture which irritate you, concentrate on a few elements that connect you with others (sports, art, music etc.).
- Hard to find, search for locals whom you like and respect, and hang around with them. Don’t surround yourself excessively by foreigners who constantly complain.
- Make friendships with locals and have fun.